Only thing I can add is that I went to the range yesterday and set out jugs @ the 2 and the 3. Nothing was surviving as I worked the bolt as fast as I could and let fly.

Painted steel at the same distances and everything was well under MOA and that was for 6-7 shots. Not three. All shot prone from a bipod. Got the barrel pretty damn hot and it just kept laying them in there. I wanted to run down and get pics but the public range is border line dangerous this time of year so I didn't bother.

The trigger is a two-stage and I didn't have to touch it. It is a great trigger. Breaks as clean as any Timney or Shilen or Sako I have. I don't really like two-stage triggers but they beat the fugk out of the Savage/RAR/Glock fugking things IMO.

McMillan is not inletting for the Mini. If you want them to make a mold you have to order 50. If you want exclusive rights to the Mini inlet and pattern you choose, you need to order 100.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house