Originally Posted by elkivory
In full disclosuser i didnt bother to read the link, just the responses,,,Huh ? I thought any republican candidate would be getting support on this forum , but then again maybe some here arent so certain they will vote that way ?
So if carly gets the nomination i am hearing you guys wont vote for her over hillary or am i over thinking this.. Seems to me she likely would outscored 98% of us here on a mensus (sp ?) test...If you cant see what the outcome of a carly vs. hillary debate would be to what party would then win the "outhouse", well, then you arent really thinking are you ?

When I want to speak to the matter in a polite manner, I would say that "she would be a wonderful alternative" to Hillary.

When I'm dealing with anything Rob Johnson says, I feel free to let my hair down a bit...since he's the new JeffO

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB