Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by elkivory
bottom line is you dont diss any conservative unless you want the alternative in my opion

Well, does your generosity extend to Lady Linthey Graham? He's still technically in the running even though his campaign is in the rear-view mirror by any measure of success. It's time to thin the herd and cut the also-rans. Carly should quit, Graham should quit, Bush should quit, Kasich should quit, Christie should quit, Huckabee should quit, Paul should quit, Rubio should quit, Santorum should quit, it's time to focus on the front-runners.

And your opinion on this is based on all the "national" polls, and not a single state voting yet? I think it's just a little early to throw the babies out with the bath water. I don't have much interest in most of the folks you named but, I think there are some candidates that could still be involved, and contribute in the Cruz's cabinet. smile For those polling 0-1 I concur (like Lindsey)

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain