Originally Posted by smallfry
Coyote_Hunter it doesn't matter if they choose to report BC values to 3 significant digits, it doesn't mean they are capable of doing so. But the most amazing part is that you know Nosler's values are "wrong" without knowing how they arrived at thier numbers.

Jordan Smith you would surprised people/manufactures "believe" in, which excludes logic and rational. I doubt Nosler is very savvy on thier metrology. Both Brian and Nosler can be right or wrong depending on HOW the arrived at thier numbers.

"How" they arrived at their numbers is irrelevant. Just like "how" I arrive at the conclusion that the diameter of Earth is 1,023 miles doesn't matter- the only thing that matters is that I'm dead wrong when compared to more credible sources of the Earth's diameter. LR shooters and hunters don't care how Nosler or Litz, or anyone else, arrives at their numbers if the predicted drop and drift using those BC numbers line up with real-world observations. If the results don't line up with Nosler's published numbers, again, people don't care how Nosler came to a wrong conclusion, only that it's wrong (doesn't represent real results). Especially when Litz empirically tested the bullets and his published numbers match the real-world observations of many users.