I don't consider debate for clarification arguing and I know damn well I haven't biotched about and of it.

Social Media is powerful enough that if their stance/agenda should have "spoke" for itself. It didn't, apparently, or folks would have rallied.

I'll be honest.....I know next to nothing in regards to grazing rights and don't anticipate digging into that lesson anytime soon. I know that the group in question isn't one I'd go out if my way for. Time will tell in regards to the shooting/arrest. If the facts point to the shoot being justified, these people have done more harm than good for the rest of "us".

The reports from folks " there" show a rift in opinions...... I'm not sure why those of us on the other side of the US should be intervening based on what's presented.

ETA: You're awful quick to jump to "murder"..... What info do you have that the rest of us don't.

Last edited by NH K9; 01/27/16.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�