From having several of this posse on ignore I don't know the particulars of the last 20-30 pages, but it is not rocket science to figure out how it has turned. I'm sure GeeDub has kept it classy as always, with the remaining group being a bad combination of Middle School Mean Girls and Beavis & Butthead. You could name the reality show "White Trash Across North America". It is amazing how the Internet has developed such accomplished "Keyboard Killers" and "Social Media Bad Asses". Again, with apologies to GeeDub.

I am reminded of two quotes from insightful folks:

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Mark Twain

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools because they have to say something." Plato

Simply a pathetic group. Wouldn't it be more productive to take your kids or grandkids shooting? Teaching them how to reload or gun safety? Teaching them about the Constitution? Anything but this childish behavior.

I won't be checking for responses and truly couldn't care less. West Point grad, 56 years old, in great shape, and 10 days ago diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. Never smoked a day in my life. Headed to Seattle today to find out tomorrow the battle I'm facing. One of my goals is to be able to bowhunt one more time this September with my best bud from Montana. So, to beat you to the punch, GFY. There are MANY more important things in life. Trust me......

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Hank