Dooshmike,

It's simplistic fact,that you haven't the means,ability or comprehension to begin to hang...but it IS funnier than fhuqk,that you "THINK" you do. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to conjure the Delusion of something you "THINK" you excell at. It will be funnier than fhuqk too.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Asstell,

Again you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,you are talking out your ass about the things you "know" the LEAST about. Congratulations?!?

It takes but seconds to input 1200yd dope on 100yd paper,extrapolate the come-up,quantify erector integrity and verify the return to zero. Hint.

Your "Life's" "experience" would shoot 5 minutes in the ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up(again). Congratulations?!?

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and though none are Imitated more...I've yet to be equaled. You best read that again,now one more time. Now have someone explain it to you. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Mi,

Do not underestimate the MAGNIFICENCE of your Whine,as you pen yet another Vagina Monolgue...because you "don't care" so much. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you KNOW better than to try and say anything in the first hand. I "wonder" why that is?!? You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shrapnel,

It's funnier than fhuqk,that your wearing Coke Bottles,being 100% fhuqking CLUELESS about all things The Rifle and having an uncanny "ability" to kill Dinks,RATS and Titties...are a Secret Squirrel Ploy to try and make ME look "bad".

I'm fhuqkinhg crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to TRY and convince yourself,that you don't read my every word and gawk my every pic. You LUCKY Kchunt! Mainly because it is a nice break,from having to suffer being you. Hint.

Go for the throat,you pill popping Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Whore-Hey!,

You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...your flight hour tally is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

You NEED more avatar.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Nut,

You are THE Queen Of Plagiarism...you Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit! I very much enjoyed it,when you said that you took every photo in your album too...replete with other's watermarks upon them! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

REALLY enjoyed the Pavement Pounding Parking Lot Picture "quantifications". Laughing!

Purty High Zoot Front Stuffer there! It's been used a "lot"...prolly in shrubs and cranes. Laughing!

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) Clueless and Delusional DUMB Fhuqk. Good time to tell yourself you could whoop my ass too. Laughing!

WOW +P++!

P.S. and by the way,I'm Type BT/DT and have ALL the T-shirts.

Hint.

'05,

I SIMPLY asked,if you knew of anyone that had ever been skunked in Africa?

Do tell...it'll be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'fubar,

I recall less than nothing about you. Should it help your Imagination and it's Pretend,be sure to tell yourself I'm the only one. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'STUART,

Again...EVERYONE dies,but not everyone Lives.

Though Plagiarized Pavement Pounding Parking Lot pics,do seem to satiate the "hard charging" "drive" of Window Lickers. The "lucky" kchunts. At least Imagination and Pretend,are priced so they can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless their hearts.

Oldelkchunt,

It sure do,beings the ONLY thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart...don't "forget" you "can't read" this,you sad sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Laughing!......................

TheBitchingSniveler,

You suck a mean ass and nip a mean heel. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

'co1,

Don't go stealin' her Imagination and Pretend,it's all that the Dumb Kchunt has "got". I mean she was REAL close,to almost being in them stolen action pics. ALMOST.

Bless her heart.

'lia,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you shut right the fhuqk up. What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Few things funnier,than a herd of Do Nothing Kchunts...TRYIN' to convince themselves they "could too",through outright lies,plagiarized pics,Pavement Pounding,Prescription Drugs,copious STUPIDITY and waxin' eloquent upon their countless (though wellfounded)insecurities.

Looking forward to more Whine and fresh Excuses.

Laughing!

Yep...BEST Fhuqking Thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."