Originally Posted by BC30cal
... there are 4 Tim's shops - and always a line up if they're open. It's a license to print money up here I tell you.... funny coloured money of course and it's only worth $ .75, but still ... Dwayne

Dwayne, the only Tim's with which I am familiar is the one in Dryden, at which we stop when visiting your beautiful country. I very much like the pastries and the coffe. I am not sure if all of the properties are set up the same, but from my experience at this one, the thing that I find most impressive is the design of the traffic "flow" entering and exiting the property. If a person were to set out to design a parking lot/drive-through that was intended to mimic an old-time fish trap, he could not do better than follow this lay-out. I am quite sure that there are many vehicles that will be abandoned there as the owners eventually give up and walk away.
Best, John

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.