I tried something new a couple of weeks ago with a new buddy that I met at new job. He is a really good outdoorsman that likes many of the things I do and in just one day we both learned several things from each other.

We hunted my spots and set up geographicaly the way I do but used his spread of decoys. It worked like a charm and we were bating 1000 till the crows started getting leary and wouldn't get close and we did just a little sky busting before we saw they were onto our set up and weren't going to work anymore.

He has this owl on a tall pole. It has a clip right below the the owl that he puts this crow decoy that flapps one wing. It looks like the owl has the crow. They do not like it, at all! We smoked them and had an absolute blast doing it. We only found a few of them but most of them landed in the thorns and we couldn't get them. Not a bad way to go out on the last day of the season. Most fun activity indeed.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner