Originally Posted by 257heaven
I can vouch for djones as well.......if we all need vouching. He may sometimes wear a bandana and a Microsoft shirt to hunt, but he's killed more hogs than anyone else here. That is not debatable.

I once saw him drop his night vision and his 308 AR and take out after a group of pigs - boars and all - with nothing but a knife and a S&W Model 19. I looked up for a second to see a lot of fire coming out of that revolver. There was also a lot of squealing and it wasn't djones making the ghastly sounds. I went back to my fetal position in the floorboard while he continued with the slaughter. I've never seen such carnage as was the end result of Dave's rampage.

When he convinced me to come out of hiding, I found him drinking another Rock Star and we were off to scan the next field for more victims. And that is all a nightly occurrence for him.

Yea. He's killed lots with a 223. And he's killed lots with a 6.5 CM, 338 Lapua, 25-06, bare hands, knives, 12 gauge, and 357. But he's killed countless more with his 308 that's on its 2nd upper. How many here have shot so much that they've worn out an upper? And he doesn't shoot at the range, trust me. 99% of his shots are at hogs.

So just listen/read and learn. And try to excercise a little better comprehension.

That is all.

Wow! He sounds positively larger than life!

Kelly