Well as several have commented the General is gone. This is his wife posting this. Kurt lost his battle with cancer on March 31,2016. The cancer caused many things to happen with him and along with the added stress we had with past medical issues he was not himself. Kurt thought of you all as his friends I guess is why he posted this thread in here. He always talked about how great you all were. Then I asked why he quit going in his forums he said he lost interst. It wasn't that at all. With the exception of a couple and I thank you few , you guys were jerks. I hope and pray that none of you ever have to deal with what he had to both mentally and physically. He reached out to you and you made a mockery of him. Grown men . What a disgrace. Excuse my punctuation and grammar and not using correct paragraphs. Im not used to posting in these forums. I just saw the thread in his emails as I am shutting things down and putting him to rest. When I saw your post I felt I needed to reply. Birdwatcher I did stand by him to the end. He was ill and needed me. He was my best friend and my soul mate. Just remember gentleman we all pay for our actions . At least Kurt had an excuse with his illness. What is yours! Again thank you to the ones who were kind and sent messages of support. God Bless you all. Mrs. Kurt

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..