Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by GunReader
Originally Posted by bellydeep
As much as I'd like to see that witch rot in prison, quite frankly, I think she's much more beatable in the general election than any of her likely replacements.

I never thought I'd say it, but a part of me hopes the DOJ doesn't take her down. I think that Biden or Elizardish Warren would be a tougher fight.

Actually, this is my growing fear. Just as Patriots know that this election is likely the last chance to preserve our republic, the left knows that they must cement their incredible gains or risk incredible setback.

I suspect the analysts already know that Trump will cream Hillary in the election. The left most certainly is planning a game-changing maneuver. If our focus is on defeating Hillary we have taken our eyes off the ball. It is imperative we set the democrats (and complicit RINOs) back on their heels or lose our country.

And... Bloomberg might be their secret weapon. He already showed his hand by talking third party run. He's interested, but only if he can win. Billionaire New Yawker vs. billionaire New Yawker puts all the diverse demographics of the electorate back on the chess board. And Bloomberg has unlimited wealth, a desire to impose his views on others and his own media empire to propel him. Stepping into the fray after all the other candidates have been bloodied and demeaned, he'd look like an angel and pose as a savior!

Nailed it!

It's highly probable that Bernie would bury Trump, also.

We need to hope she survives to be defeated.

Might explain why her party faithful are distancing themselves from her.

...that and they don't want to share a cell if one is in the offering.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.