Originally Posted by stlooiearch
" Looks like it will make a fine rifle for whoever purchased the components."

well mr. "I'm going to take a position although I'm still unemployed.", just who did you think bought it?

were you not so broke, I'd ask you to put your student loan $ where your mouth is.

it's on its way and when it arrives, I'll post pics of it for your edification.

you act more like 17 than 47, no wonder you had to try find a "guvenment" job.

be waiting to see your "mythical" rifle someday........... smirk

Lets see… I seem to remember a “So lets sum this up:” post from you in which you ridiculed and mocked me for my statements. You then continued to push the superiority of the 9.3x62 over the .35W in several subsequent posts, but despite this you then purchased a .35W while attempting to make me appear foolish for not watching the classifieds. You gave me a backhanded compliment, tempering it with your “hung-up on the .35W” comment, knowing I’d already addressed this question from you. I’d ask you; if someone carefully worded his comments in a way that was obviously designed to belittle you, as you did to me, would you find that person sincere and convincing? Just read your malicious comment, which I quoted above this post. Look at the manner in which you worded your juvenile and vindictive statement, then ask yourself who is acting like a 17 year-old.

I don’t recall making any statements about a government job, being unemployed, or being broke, which is pure conjecture on your part and again, these comments of yours are vindictive and designed to belittle and ridicule. My university employs me. Maybe it didn’t occur to you that I have expenses, which take precedence over a new rifle at this point in my life. Maybe it didn’t occur to you that your comments are both highly inconsiderate and insulting and are a prime example of immaturity.

I will acknowledge that you have made a few useful comments here and if you would like to continue in that vein, I’d welcome your input; otherwise, I’d respectfully ask you to go straight to hell.

Last edited by High_Noon; 07/02/16.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue