So, dad has a kid, the kid pays the ultimate price at the hands of those claiming allegiance to Allah, just like the kid. I'm wondering what part of separation of church and state all of these comedians are having a problem with?

The pronoun "You" is specific, meaning the father did not sacrifice anything. He has lost an intangible and condolences are in order, but dad lost nothing of substance. He had no control over his son's actions.

I prefer to look at this debate from a different perspective. Separation of church and state can be enforced in many ways. It can include quick transport to the hereafter.

[Linked Image]

Muslims are not special, anymore than blacks, Chinese, Mexicans or whatever part of the melt you want to choose to put in the pot. One is either all in America or a piece of trash. This isn't the land of "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free" where you get to wander in, chitt on my birthright and claim immunity from persecution because you're a hyphenated-azzhole.

Regards,

Sammy Small

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain