This past week I got an 1.5" leveling block put in the front of my daily driver. Then it was ready for a new set of BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA KO2. With the leveling blocks I was able to put on LT275/65R20 tires, which Goodrich spec's out at 34" tall. I had already installed the black wheels, factory Ford smoked headlights and taillights. Had the front windows tinted, and a Ford accessory rail height hard folding tanneau cover. Have also put on a banks power performance muffler with a 3" tailpipe. The muffler gives it a nice mellow rumble without be obnoxious. The daily driver is a 2010 Ford F150 Platinum supercrew 4X4. It is equipped with a 5.4L and a 6 speed automatic transmission.
The old girl in the back ground is my my old 1997 Ford F350 4X4 crew cab. It is equipped with a 7.3L Turbo Diesel and a ZF 5 speed transmission. It has a front leaf spring reverse shackle kit installed and I had to add about 1.5" to the rear to level it out. It is setting on a set of 35X12.5X18 BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA KO2 tires.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Birddog