Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by badger
My impressions of the King shocks........

Wow! Completely transformed the truck. It now feels very planted on the road, even loaded and with a trailer behind it. No floatiness, no oscillations after a bump or dip in the road. Ride quality is a little firmer, but still very acceptable, and the truck doesn't have that "heavy" feel on undulating roads, no wallowing or head shaking. Best money I've spent on the truck in a while.

What truck did you put them on? Did you replace the Fox 2.0's in the pic with the Kings? I'm about to go with Thuren springs on my 98 Dodge 2500 and am torn between the Fox and the Kings....

2014 Ram 2500 4X4 with Cummins. I tried a set of Fox 2.0's, and while it isn't a fair comparison to the Kings as the Fox's are 2", the Kings are 2.5 with reservoirs, the Fox's left me very underwhelmed. the shop that I buy from was very gracious in giving me a full refund on them so I bought the Kings through them. Had the Fox's on for about a week. I suppose the "big" Fox's with reservoirs would have been ok, but these Kings impress the hell out of me.

I guess I'm a little more picky than most, some would call me anal smile , but I've had the factory shocks, Bilstein 5100's, Rancho 9000's, the Fox's, and now these Kings. Happy with my last choice.

Last edited by badger; 05/21/17.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12