Don makes a good point.
<br>
<br>I'd like to use a try-stock,that incorporated an adjustable length betwixt the grip and the trigger,on top of the adjustment from buttpad to pistol grip.
<br>
<br>David Tubb did a nice job of relaying his thoughts on the matter and the preferences which suited him,upon one of his videos. He had McMillan inlet the stocks about 3/8" of an inch forward,of their "usual" place(if I correctly recall the dimension he offered). That was to properly align his finger,from the grip to the trigger face. It made perfect sense and one could visualize the adjustment.
<br>
<br>Stock fit has always been difficult for me to describe.
<br>It's sorta like trying to explain why the hell you prefer a certain pair of shoes,over everything else in the closet,to someone else who has different size feet. The subtle differences that aren't revealed readily to the eye,make hug differences. So goes stocks.
<br>
<br>Grab hold of as many patterns as you can,choose the one that suits you best and try to hit your LOP on the head.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."