Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Longbob
[quote=SandBilly]Pittsburgh
New England
Atlanta
Dallas

Same here and Dallas over NE in the Super Bowl.

Garrett, over Belichik? You must be high...

wink [/quote

Nothing out of reason about it. This is the season (year) of upsets. Brexit, Trump, Army over Navy, etc.... Sometimes things appear to be either destiny or rigged.

The Patriots won right after 9/11. I thought that was fitting. It also seems fitting while we are making America great again that America's team should win the Super Bowl.

Yeah, maybe I'm high. But it is my dream!

"America's team"... a media creation that was offered to the Steelers first and they told the media to piss off.

Of course it was a media creation. And I heard the same story. I am enjoying the Cowboys for the first time in a long time. It shouldn't be any skin off your nose.

It ain't. You ought to know I'm a fan of the game, not if a team. The NFL does better when Dallas (and PIT and OAK and GB and the Skins, and a few other old teams) do well. That makes good to see, though they need to dump the Kaepernick crap (different subject all together).

Dallas has a great young team and the best O-line in probably thirty years (since the Hogs). When it comes to D, they aren't great, and if it comes down to coaching, they are screwed.

Should be a great last few games, though, all the way around.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.