I owned one in .22 for about two to three years. It was everything you could ever hope for in a self-contained air rifle.

A very good friend of mine with a couple young boys, teenagers also really loved it. They booked a hunt with me in Africa that year. When we got home I loaned the rifle to them to hunt with now and again. They had both shown me they were responsible good kids. It was actually spending more time with them, than with me! I eventually just gifted it to the youngest boy and he still has it today.

There is not a day that goes by when I'm hunting with the TX200 that I don't wonder if I screwed up and should have bought the RX2 again instead. I do love the TX200, but the RX2 is, in my opinion, the absolute best self-contained hunting air rifle I've ever laid hands on.

One hole accurate, instant firing cycle with the gas cylinder, can leave it cocked forever I guess? No spring inside. Hunting with it cocked and ready to go was nice. The ability to reset the safety was also quite nice. The Power...... Astonishing from an air rifle!

As I am writing this now, I want to zip over to the Airguns of Arizona web page and buy one now! The gun is also known as the HW90, actually it's this company that built them for Beeman. The Beeman version has the laminated stock though. Mine shot an actual 840fps with 14.3 Crossman premiers. Not some ultra light weight pellets. However the 15.9 JSB's were the most accurate by far. They clocked in at just about 800 or a bit under. To put into perspective I was framing an addition on my house. I set up some 2X4 stubs to knock over. They were unsupported standing on end. At 30 yards the pellets did not exit, but the wood splineterd out the back. That's a massive level of power from a self contained air gun!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)