Hiaring8;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the year has been treating you well thus far.

This past fall was one of the weirder years on many levels for hunting all across BC it seems, so if you're polling hunters based upon the 2016 season don't be too surprised if a lot of tags went uncut.

If you're coming up in the early season then the weather shouldn't be as big of an issue, but if you're coming for their late hunt then one would want snow tires for sure and check the DriveBC website whenever possible before heading over the passes.

Again if you're budget can absorb it, then up there I'd pack a wolf and black bear tag - well anywhere in BC we typically do but of course the tags are less expensive for residents. That said there's no shortage of bears or wolves and both make nice "side trophies" if you will.

Should specific questions come up that you think I might be able to help with then by all means shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

Hopefully that was useful information for a start sir. Good luck on your hunt plans and of course the hunt itself.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"