I went to Namibia in 2009. did a management hunt. IE, they have you shoot what animals they want out of the herd. Was allotted 14 springbok, 6 Oryx and 2 steenbok. Due to being asked to shoot an extra Oryx that had deformed horns, ended up with 7 Oryx, 2 steenbok, one in the book, and 8 or 9 Springbok. Cost me like $6,500 plus air fare. I stayed an extra week or so to visit folks I'd hunted with before. I would say your chances of doing anything with a bow, if in the desert part especially, are slim. Might work if in the north as more brushy, etc. Hunting in S. Namibia like hunting on a beach, that's how sparse the vegetation is. The people in the North part of the country is Moringa Farm and at least 50K acres They have Kudu, Oryx, springbok, wildebeest etc. all there. You could use the bow there as a lot of time a 50 yd shot going to be LONG, and 50 feet might be closer. They put you up, ronduval, with baths etc., and you eat with the family. That's so much a day, but a little more includes guide fees. if you go to Moringa.iway.na I think it is, they'll be able to give you then newest prices. The place in the south is jhomaiway.na I'm pretty sure. If interested in some pictures, let me know.

Ghost