John,

I have to agree with the "screen burn-out". I figured this out more than 20 years ago when the world wide web became the hot new thing. I didn't like reading on a screen if I could get the same material in a book. Less eye-strain, more comfortable chairs, what have you. I even like the smell and tactile feel of a book. I am still this way and prefer to get my copies of Handloader magazine in print form. The only thing I prefer to have in electronic format is technical documentation as it makes it easy to search and find what you are looking for rather quickly. While "Gun Gack" straddles that line I will continue to order the print form of your books regardless of whether you offer an electronic edition.

For our Canadian brethren, would it be possible to contract publishing to a second publisher that resides in Canada? I don't know if you have a contract with the original that would prohibit this, but perhaps it would alleviate some of the rising shipping costs? But then again, maybe that would be more trouble than it's worth...

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear