JeffZero,

You'd not know which way port was,unless I felt like telling you...and I do not. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

David',

Yes another from James. It's forming cases in the high .2's and low .3's,depending upon the boolit. ES is now single digits,after the bore seasoned a smidge.

Settled on mainstay Hornie 105 HPBT's,if only because they'll fit nicely in the Caldwell Grendel ammo boxes,while Smoochin' the newest throat. It's a nice little Hammer.

That be HANDY.

6 Kreedmire next...............

'sco1,

Can't know if they are melting or not...but am HOPING so,if only to keep schit kinda/sorta "fair".(grin)

No thang to kiss Whizzum throats and nestle OEM mag confines,in all (3) of my Montuckys so chambered with the 180's and 2900fps ala '22 is a breeze. Left to right: 162 Melter,162 No-melt and 180 Hope-to-melt. Another 180 seated atta square Kiss for The Retro Fhuqker. MK4 M1 10X and Devil Dog Dots for steering.

[Linked Image]

It'd be a nice way to fly in a 700 based 28-06 Aye-Eye.

Speakin' of barrel chops,I was more than happy to be getting rid of the 28" spout on my newest 6BR. Took it to 21" with 105's at 2765fps at that more than halfa fhuqking foot of IMPROVEMENT. Gross velocity swing was 120fps...big fhuqking deal.

[Linked Image]

After it's 200yd zero,the 'Horn's again did a veddy veddy nice job of arranging erector travel,as there was 34 Mils available. Always nice to be zero'd on the last revolution,as it saves alotta zero stops,for other platforms.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Having 44 Mils of total elevation to work with,do not suck.

Hint................

Fredrica,

Must be VERY "exciting" for you,to slip in a McGowen given your pay "grade". Whatsa 243AI look like...I've never even heard of it. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Very GOOD call,to have someone else seat boolits for you,as they's purty tricky. Just ask JeffZero...because she cain't even get the fhuqking boxes open. Must be a REALLY High Zoot 'Smith,that cain't even cypher a freebore spec numerically. Hint. Laughing!

You two CLUELESS Kchunts make a great pair!

As an aside,the RAR bane isn't either twist or throating,but rather the absolute dogschit handles and dogschit magazines. Hint.

[Linked Image]

If only to fuel you STUPID Fhuqks' Imaginations and now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play. Look closely. If you get your Google REALLY on,you can say you've "seen" a 147 ELD too. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As to the ShamWow,I've a "hunch",that I've prolly shot that chambering more than a smidge too. Hint.

Just like anything/everything else,I'd focus killer brass,to house killer boolits and gots me yet another "hunch",that it'd be rather easy to arrange a 284-08 Aye-Eye fed via Lapooey Three-Oh-Not-So-Great Virgin false shoulders,so as to yield AICS binderless 180 ELD Smooches. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" one of them too,as you madly consult Google for your version of traction. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopefully another 22 Grendel barrel hits the porch this afternoon.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'338,

They do tend to arrive with authority and slip atmospherics well,especially in these arid Kansas high elevation wheat fields.(grin)

A 7 Kreedmire,would connect altta dots,in a handy/dandy Utility Killing Rifle...............

Jordan,

It's been soooooooooo fhuqking long since I've had anything new...I forgot what it's like.

You fhuqkers have all the fun.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."