When I was on Marine patrol one sultry August night we quietly motored our 36' twin engined Munson aluminum patrol boat on a vessel drifting in the fairway with no lights on. Since we responded to a lot of accidents at night due to unlit vessels we always carried cheap flashlights to give to boaters that had inoperable navigation and since unlit and drifting vessels usually meant that a couple was getting busy we approached delicately and would hit the deck lights a little ways off to allow the female a little privacy. On this night we hit the deck lights and blue lights like normal while I made my way to the bow to let the skipper know that he needed to turn on his navigation lights only this time there was no female to be delicate around. The mid 20's year old male and his medium sized dog were a bit flustered. The dog started barking like crazy when its master pulled out. My partner was so flustered that he said f'ck this and we left with both engines at full throttle. Truly disgusting.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~