Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Wow thought this would fill up fast....OK I will start. When I was a kid up near prescott AZ we had a cabin. I went hiking up the side of a large mountain and came across a hidden mary jane plot. Kinda scared me as I was probably being watched and I didn't know it. Couple years later I saw a guy and a gal doing the wild thing, they never saw me as they were obviously distracted. Been some others but that is a start.

i might have known the owner of that plot. I do know late 70's high school classmate ended up at the state prison. Small problem with some cultivation near bagdad.

Or my time on the sheriff's department. Woman turning tricks in the forest by lynx lake, another on a park bench at thumb butte park, or for that matter over the 4th couple actively copulating on the court house square with people walking around.
then there was the hootch dug out of the side of a hill up on spruce mt, and camo'd over in the burn area. I could see movement in the hootch decided vietnam was not that far away for some.
or the pvc pipe irrigation for another grow in the bloody basin area.
then there were the homicides. Woman carved up on thumb butte trail, another killed and disembowelled and burned at alto off iron springs.
Don't want get started on the devil worship stuff.
or The guy that was a foot/panty sniffer. Would sneak into houses and steal soiled panties. We would find them after being washed properly stacked on indian hill. I could go on.
I was raised in prescott too, and still have a house there.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO