Lets talk about stunt shooting some more, Last winter I had a wounded vet come with a friend to the ranch as our guest, he turned out to be one hell of a guy, he had lost both arms in Iraq, right arm from the shoulder, left arm above the elbow, we rigged up a AR-15 .223 with a electric car antenna so he could bite the switch and pull the trigger, taped the whole thing together with black tape, and tied the rifle around his neck with a scarf.

And took him to the range, I'll be damned it worked almost, problem was when he bit down on the switch the damn AR, would start shooting and wouldn't stop till he spit the switch out. we finally figured it out, but if he was a little slow it would still double tap.

next morning we went to a deer blind over on the West Ranch, that's usually a good spot, took us awhile to get set up, come day light no deer, no pigs, but we had a

4X4 bull Elk, walk in to water about 85 yards away, Now I have killed lots of elk over the last 65 yrs of hunting and guiding but never with a .223, but what the hell I told him if he gets broad side, shoot him behind the shoulder, i will back you up with my rifle.

Bam! BAM! Elk folds up like a rag, That was Stunt Shooting. and a Hell of a lot of fun. Rio7