Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Most of these women are happily married with children, they gain nothing but ridicule and judgement by exposing Cosby...there is no financial gain, no movie, no pay-off, no book...and they don't need the money, some of them are very wealthy. Why would they lie, they lose far more than they gain. A total of 60 women have come forward, 33 are pressing charges...all the way back to the 1960's...and yet he walked, after admitting giving drugs but "consensual" sex ?

I hope he fries, he's a conceited jerk-off with a bad attitude...as far as I'm concerned he's guilty as hell, hope he spends his last days in jail wearing orange.

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Most of these women are happily married with children, they gain nothing but ridicule and judgement by exposing Cosby...there is no financial gain, no movie, no pay-off, no book...and they don't need the money, some of them are very wealthy. Why would they lie, they lose far more than they gain. A total of 60 women have come forward, 33 are pressing charges...all the way back to the 1960's...and yet he walked, after admitting giving drugs but "consensual" sex ?

I hope he fries, he's a conceited jerk-off with a bad attitude...as far as I'm concerned he's guilty as hell, hope he spends his last days in jail wearing orange.

I agree. I've never liked the guy, something always seemed off about him. He's just another nig POS, hope he rots in prison.

Had occasion to meet him, a few years back. Much to my dismay, he was a total jerk.