I'm conflicted on this one. I don't doubt that Cosby did all that he's accused of but I also believe that those women got what they were after. They traded their dignity and self respect for a chance to hang with and bang a celebrity. They just expected that they'd be awake and conscious for the trist. If they were truly raped why did they wait for 20 or 30 years to come forward? They figured that at this point in their lives their careers were over and their beauty had faded enough that now is the time to accuse and sue someone so as to set them up for their retirement years. Cosby can rot in hell for his disgusting behavior but I hate seeing gold diggers come into the picture decades after the alleged incident. Every woman that didn't come forward at the time is partly responsible for every woman that came after. If one had spoken up at the time there'd likely have been no further casualties.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~