I've only had two Zastava rifles. One a .375 H&H magnum that was more accurate than be but the edge at the top of the lower recoil lug slot was like the teeth of a Great White shark. Put deep nasty gouges in my brass. Later saw another under the Whitworth label and same thing. I didn't buy it. Talked to a gunsmith who said it could be fixed by removing the barrel and a bit of judicious grinding with a Dremel might cure the problem, that said he wouldn't do it because he was afraid it might compromise that load lug recess.

The other was a European styled .300 Win. Mag. with schnable forearm. Accurate as hell, didn't kick the snot out of me and I liked it. Why I ever sold it off is way beyond me. Was lightweight for a magnum and was just plain flat out purty as hell.

I'm thinking if I ever find another in .375 H&H, I'll grab it have the barrel pulled and do the repair myself if the gunsmith is too chicken to try. Don't need one but what does need have to do with it?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE