Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ingwe
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

Ummm, conspiracy theorist....80% of the vote has already taken place, up until the incident.

Conspiracy theorist? I have no desire to start a pissing match; but, when someone behaves in a manner that is consistent with such behavior of many of that group, it doesn't rise to the level of a conspiracy theory as that term is normally used. Conspiracy, maybe. Speculation about behavior and motives consistent with past facts and acts, yes. However, the term "conspiracy theory" normally connotes false ideas based on unjustified paranoia. Then, no, not a "conspiracy theory". I don't know the facts as I wasn't there. However, when reporters are saying what happened, according to them, then it is, unfortunately, suspect in my view. Sad that the world of "journalism" has gotten to the point where otherwise rational thinking individuals automatically doubt what is being reported. That is the world they have created. They've made their beds and now must sleep in them.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/25/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ