Appears some of eyewitnesses are pulling back a bit

The audio certainty does not support the accusations that the reporter was thrown down and repeatedly punched in the face

Look for reporters to become
Ore aggresive with interviews of vulnerable Repuba and their families in the upcoming year then edit their videos in an effort to discredit them

Montana is one of few places left where can still act like men and not be shamed. Shame
Montana is being flooded by progressive losers

I'll be fly fishing this weekend in Montana

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.