I bought a Green Mountain Grill, it's the medium sized Daniel boone series with WiFi. The thing rocks, and I can cook anything in it. All within only 1 degree accuracy, fully calibrateable, and I can run smokehouse type scheduled on my phone just like the commercial series. I wanted a bit more room but disliked the second rack selection so I took a optional front rack and installed it inside. I took about 3/8" off the bottom mount and turned it 90° into a foot and drilled a single hole and installed 1/4" Stainless hardware. Looks factory and works even better! Now I have a really solid second cooking surface and the arms swing out of the way or hold my smoke sticks for cooking sausage.

I wouldn't buy a large unit, takes too long to come up to temp and even harder to control without a lot of food inside isolating the heat. The medium size is perfect for my gatherings and this second made up shelf fixed the room issue.

Last edited by Hydrashocker; 06/04/17.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.