Gary, here is the info from the other posting...

"Ok, looks like we have enough interest to kick this off. Let's say entries to start June 1, deadline for target submission July 4th. I'll forward targets for cost of postage+envelopes (which will vary depending on how many categories/targets you wish to shoot in). I'll have a firm cost in a couple days.

A) (For the traveling Dead Possum Trophy- thanks, Keith!)-- .22 rimfire. 50 yards, benchrest or off your hind legs if you prefer. Any rifle as long as it was made by Savage (or Stevens after the Savage takeover), any sights or scope. Five shots on each of the five bullseyes contained on the NRA 75 foot target (same one we used last year), best group to count for score. No sending the targets back to me, just post the results here. If digital photography is not your thing, just send me the target and I'll post it for you.

B) Go Navy (or Army if we must stoop so low!), Beat Cancer Match-- Any cartridge (centerfire), 100 yards, benchrest or over your truck hood, any Savage lever gun, any sights/scope. Five shots on each of the five bullseyes on the NRA 50 yard smallbore target- hey, it's a 4" black bullseye, you can see it at 100 yards. You don't have to shoot all of the five shot groups. One group will suffice- if you feel lucky, punk.

C) Same as above, 100 yards, any Savage centerfire bolt gun.

D) Ten Shots Fast Match-- any Savage autoloading pistola, .32 or .380 (extra points if you do it with a .45). Ten shots 15 feet at yon paper plate, seven seconds. (Ten seconds for you, Joe, because, well, you're old.) Most number of hits on the regulation K-Mart paper plate wins. I ain't gonna mail paper plates, sorry. Steal them from your wife or mother. In the event of a tie, best group wins. Honor system prevails for timing. If you have no way to time it or video it, just empty the darn gun quick-as-a-lick.

Any questions? Bueller? Bueller?"

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!