I have a 100hp Case Farmall that has 1000 hours on it, and a 45hp Mahindra w/ 500 hrs.

The Case has been a good tractor, and sees some rough use. Not much problems with major stuff on it, but have had issues with minor repairs. Some of the issues are most likely due to the way I use the tractor. Shredding through thick brush isn't real easy on a tractor. Mostly just a wire here and there that gets snagged and pulled loose. Fuel tank leak from a stress crack that should not have happened. Most likely a weak spot in the tank when molded.

My Mahindra on the other hand has been a surprise.

No functional issues at all. And it gets used hard, or harder than my Case. An interesting encounter at the Mahindra dealer the other day when I was buying new fan belts and oil filter for the Mahindra... There was an older guy at the parts counter buying parts for a NH tractor. He turned out to be a tractor mechanic with his own business... He heard me ask for Mahindra parts and said that people call him to come fix tractors all over a 100 radius. He had never worked on a Mahindra tractor.

The parts guy said the service dept. there didn't get one in to work on them often either.

That made me feel pretty good about my tough little tractor. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!