Since my last post, I've looked at tons of tractor information and test driven several. The Case IH Maxxum 115 that I was most interested in was a favorite until I noticed a mysterious knocking sound when outside with the engine idling. There would be no warranty on it so I passed. One of the tractors I drove was a Kubota M110X. I liked it better than the JD 6420. The 4 cyl engine on the JD was the roughest of the lot. Since then, I've discovered a Kubota dealer that is about 80 miles away and has the best prices I've ever seen on new Kubotas. He has offered a decent trade-in value for my two tractors. I am leaning toward a new M6-131 or M6-111 pending a satisfactory test drive, probably on Wednesday. Power wise, the 131 has the same basic numbers as a JD 6125M or a Case IH Maxxum 125. The 111 compares to a JD 6115M or a Case IH Maxxum 115. Both Kubotas are Tier 4 Final with all the emissions including DEF but would have a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and 3 years on the powertrain.

So, if anyone has anything good or bad to say about Kubota, I'd like to hear it. As they say, "speak now or forever hold your piece". Thanks.