Yesterday I looked at a new Mahindra 105S tractor with self leveling loader. It appears to be a heavy built tractor but has way too much plastic for me. A little crude in the transmission shifting, all manual. That actually is probably a good thing. I intend to look a Kubota also.

My neighbor has a 2013 Case IH Maxxum 125 that I have put about 200 hours on moving big round bales and mowing his pastures with a 20 foot HX20 John Deere brush hog. It has been a really good machine with very few problems. It also has a 6 cylinder engine, very smooth. The cab and features on it are the same as a New Holland, not sure which model. My concern with this tractor is all the electrical components. The transmission is all electric shift. It is very easy to use, but I wonder about long term reliability. It also uses Def Fluid. The cab on the Case IH is nicer than on the D,E and M models John Deeres. It's on par with the R JD, the expensive one. I like the manual nature of the D and E model JD but have been told by a JD service manager that the D means "don't". He said they have had lots of problems with them. I know some of them have a dry disc PTO clutch and a cast iron draw bar housing. I don't want either one of those things on a tractor.

Sam, I don't know where you are located. What dealers are around there? There is a 6430 for sale about 45 miles from me but I'm in NW Missouri. It's at B&T Tractors. Look on Tractor House too, plus Machinery Pete.

http://www.bnttractor.com/default.htm