Interesting you should ask. Just had one show up on the door step today for a CZ 527. Put her together a short period of time. To be done right she will do well to be glass bedded. As for the glass bedding, this is essentially considered a big step up with any stock. Would recomend calling in your order as some of the forearm & palm swell options are not fully supported on the web site just yet.

Had very little time with the stock to date. Thus far I am pleasantly satisfied with a lot of features for the dollar. I feel the adjustable length of pull and the adjustable cheek weld will be greatly appreciated. Feel you would be hard pressed to put together a lighter package with the adjustable features.

Again I have had very little time with this stock. At this point my greatest concern is wear in the mechanisims in time. So far so good. I do not find this blue sky Butt ugly at all, matter of fact I like the appearance. The sharp not rounded off corners and lines I feel may get some attention before long on this at one stock. As for the glass bedding I may have to wait to see which rifle ends up in this chassy, full time

Last edited by Hunterapp; 06/22/17.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19