Lowa's Tibet Hi and their Hunter GTX both look promising.

The Hunter is not easily found in 'squatch sizes, but the Tibet Hi is. Chief complaint I've read is weight, which seems to be comparable to the Kenetrek Mt Extremes.

My Lowa Camino hikers are awesome. Very pleased with them. Have about 30-35 miles in them on rocks and less than sidewalk-like terrain, and they've done really well. No toes bumping at all. I still haven't quite nailed down the "just right" lacing on them.....but I'm getting closer. Had to do one adjustment on my right boot yesterday on my training hike when I cinched the toe box a bit too tight, and then it was all smooth sailing from there.

The Tibet Hi's would be good...uninsulated, though. Not sure if that's good, bad, or indifferent. The Hunters have 200g of PrimaLoft. They should be warmer, maybe too warm for more active hunting like elk.....dunno. Doesn't seem to matter, as I can't find any place that has them in stock in 14's, or if they do, they're about the same price as Kene's or Schnee's. I know the Lowa's I have are 14's and are a good fit on my feet, so I feel a bit more confident on their sizing, being a known quantity for me.

I guess the search is half the fun, or something like that?