I lane split (white line) in So. Cal. to get to work.

And there are a lot of A HOLE drivers here. Both Cars and Bikers.
Tensions grow as traffic builds up. Cars move over on the line to stop bikes from coming threw.
Yesterday I had the same situation as this biker in the video but there was a lot more traffic. Speeds were around 35 to 45 MPH.
The Jack Arrs moved over on the line and held me from coming threw and he would not move over for me.
When the timing was right I swerved over to his left side goosed it and got around him in the emergency lane right up against the K rail and he swerved over to smash me into the wall but I was to fast for him.

I did not kick at the car. STUPID move they are much bigger and have 4 wheels on the ground.

I did kick a van with a very expensive mural paint job once many years ago he was laughing as he was pushing me into a boat trailer as I tried to go threw traffic. I took my boot and gouged the whole side of his van he got real pissed then and tried coming after me but it was to late. I was already pasted him on the line. My foot hurt for a week after that.

I do not know what happened between the car and the bike before the video started but to get a biker to kick at a car the car musta done something intentional against the biker.

In the Vid there was a lot of room around both of them for the biker to just get out of the situation.
His bike will do well over 100 mph and most cars will not follow at that rate of speed.

The Biker was very lucky he made it threw the wreckage with out hitting any of it.

Last edited by funshooter; 06/23/17.