Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
MEX - you are the problem. One of the people who think laws don't apply to you. I hope you get yours soon.

Are you referring to me.

Lane splitting (white Lining) is legal in Colefornia
\Air cooled motors require air to go around them to keep them cool so when you sit in stopped traffic your motor can over heat and seize up creating a giant speed bump for the people behind you (traffic Hazard)
So one of the only things this State has done right.
They made it LEGAL to split traffic to cool our motors so as not to be a traffic Hazard when we break down in the middle of the Highway.

If you get Jealous of Lane Spliter's you get on a bike and see how other vehicles treat you.

I for one have only encountered a very few drivers that are being GIANT A HOLES to me.
The rest of the drivers never look out for us or are polite to us and I see many are even Very Polite and move over when I come by them and I try to let them know that I appreciate them by waving to them.

People that are actually driving their cars and look around them usually have no problems with Bikers.

It is the people that let the vehicle take them or the ones that can not stop Texting that are the true Hazard on the roads.

So if I offended you for Driving a Bike Oh Well Not My Problem it is Yours.

Bikes actually cut down on traffic and make you a more conscious diver. More people should be on them.