Things don't just happen, they happen for a reason. If the primer cup is not receiving impact or stress there's no reason the primer would detonate.

I saw the thread about impact pullers causing primer detonation. That's a different deal. Nothing strikes the primer cup, but I believe the priming compound pellet comes loose and impacts the anvil with enough force to detonate. I've used an impact puller myself for years and never had such a thing happen, but I'm thinking the whole thing over the last couple of days.

I think the chances of a loaded round detonating while being run through a body die is probably about ten thousand times less than when pulling bullets using an impact puller.

How about the way rounds powered by Cordite are made? Primed, straight-walled case receives its powder charge AND THEN the neck is formed. It's an assumption, I'll admit, but I think a very safe one: those cases are primed before the Cordite goes in. I think I'd MUCH rather do it that way than the try and prime cases already holding a powder charge---even if the powder won't leak out the flash hole.

I think it would take some doing to screw up enough for a loaded round to go off in a body die. I'm not sure I could figure out how to make that happen without some very deliberate stupid moves.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.