First off - I'm not retired or independently wealthy. That means that I have limited time to scout/hunt.
I live 40 miles N of Cody, 1.7 miles S of the MT line. While the 400 miles number was meant to be an exaggeration, I see some took it seriously.
My rant about res vs non res was just that a rant - lighten up, you guys have NO sense of humor!!
Buzz, I don't know how you're getting all those tags, unless your saying that if I drew everything that I was eligible for. Even then I'm seeing a hard time getting multiple buck tags for deer/antelope. You show me how, I'll do it next year and shut my pie hole. I have never applied for or have no desire for lion and wolf - I imagine they taste bad. No guarantees that there will be a wolf season either.
Antelope area 80 & 81. Deer 120 &121. These are from memory, I don't recall the other areas w/o looking them up. I didn't apply for elk tags this year because my horses are dead and I'm too old and fat to pack them out (that's humor again, I'm 51, 5'8" 180 lbs - while I think my fighting weight is 165, I just can't seem to shed the excess).

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right