Originally Posted by beretzs
Gunner, so I built mine pretty much off of Bobs rifle. I used a P64 Magnum action, Echols Legend EDGE shell, I started with a 2B which Kevin Weaver contoured down to copy a Krieger #2. I had the barrel cut at 25". Mine was Cerrakoted Midnight Blue as well. With the 3x9 SWFA SS and TPS alloys it goes 8.5 lbs. Its a little heavier than what Bobs was, probably more the scope than Anything plus I used Blackburn BM which is heavy stuff.

I think the 160 Accubond is a great choice but the 7mm is flooded with awesome hunting Bullets. You can't hardly go wrong with any of them.

10-4 Beretz, I saw pics of your rifle and like it a lot, mine with the #3 barrel but wearing a lighter 3.5-10x40 may top out at around 9lbs which is more than fine with me, still 7lbs lighter than a bull barreled 45-110 Sharps. smile

The 160 AB will be a nice place to start, I can't think of a better more proven straight hunting bullet with a descent bc than the 7mm 160 gr AB, if it doesn't shoot, I'll look elsewhere, with the 154 IB's being at the top of the list, I need a Mashburn about like another hole in the head, but hey, all the cool guys have one ;]

Trump Won!