Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Not everyone likes them. I don't, but then I don't have much time for any HV .22 ammo. I target shoot mainly, with a little plinking thrown in and I go for accuracy over speed. Even though I'm an avid squirrel hunter and shoot more than my share of them, I even prefer standard velocity target ammo for them also- again choosing accuracy over velocity. (And over the course of 50 years at that game I honestly can't remember ever losing a squirrel because I didn't hit it with a HV bullet.) I don't buy into the nonsense of shooting deer with magnum cartridges either.

In my experience Stingers always, without fail, turned in lousy accuracy. (To me lousy accuracy is an inch or worse at 50 yards- and Stingers always were that bad and worse, usually a lot worse. Useable accuracy equals 1/2-3/4"/50 yards. Expected accuracy is 1/4-1/2".)

1/4" groups are fun but any 22LR consistently putting five shots into 1" @ 50yds, is going to be a bad mamma jamma on the killing fields.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house