Originally Posted by Zengela
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'm no African hunting expert or experienced hunter with women, were I to look for a rifle for my wife, I'd be non other than an FN Super-Grade featherweight Model 70 Winchester in 7X57mm, I'd work her up a load featuring the 150 gr Partition at around 2700-2750 fps, outfitted with a matte 2.5-8 Leupold in dual dovetail bases and rings and a nice comfortable sling for her, she could easily do it all inside of 300 yards with this setup.

You are beyond a dipshit. Did you read my OP post???? NOT GONNA BUY HER A PRE 64 M70!!!!. He does not reload!!! Its assclowns like you that spoil these threads. She/he gets a. Affordable rifle. FN SUPER-GRADE FEATHERWEIGHT MODEL 70 WINCHESTER IN 7X57MM??? there is a very special stupid for people like you.

LMAO, yes, I read both posts, they both spoke of possible handloading by your buddy, and brass and bullets brought over by you.

Better informing yourself with rifles available for purchase, what they are and are not will go along way, so will ponying up past cheap for a gift, be it for a loaner or anything else, I've found nothing to do with Africa cheap, friends, women, PH's AND the animals don't deserve cheap, they all deserve good accurate properly functioning weaponry.

You are correct on one estimation, I am King Dipschit if I want to be, carry on. smile

Trump Won!