Keep the ideas coming. I'm learning something about stuff I've ignored for too long. Very aware of and planned to probably buy a Howa from Whittakers, and add the Wby V2 stock to it was the initial plan ... but thought I'd run the idea up the flagpole and see what all else is out there. Interesting that nobody has mentioned the AB III's ...too spendy for this comparison or the price parameters? Bad choice Quality wise?

Still kicking my arse on missing the recent Ruger 280 One Day Sale at CDNN @ $429. Texas's State Sales Tax and shipping is a deal killer for me usually and why I usually buy out of state. My little protest against the Lege for continually robbing the TXParks & Wildlife Dedicated Funding Programs and ignoring the State Parks System's needs and poor state of maintanence while the state's population growth is booming year over year.

Need to go look at the Savage's and Remmy SPS's again. Just seeing enough Browning ABIII's on GB go for cheaper prices than earlier.this year to catch my attention.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.