The rifle was bought used and came with the NECG Masterpiece banded ramp with a silver bead already installed. I ordered the ghost ring rear separately. Couldn't tell you off the top of my head how high the ramp is but the peep regulated properly with the existing .276" high bead. I like to plink at a 12x12 piece of steel at 200 yards with a 6 o'clock hold that puts the bullet 6" high at 200 and the rear sight had plenty of elevation adjustment to get me there with room to spare. The silver bead had some glare in varying light so it was replaced with a 1.5mm firesight also .276" high. The hood is the NECG Masterpiece banded ramp "window" hood. Generally I take the hood off for shooting since the sight picture gets too busy but transport the rifle with hood on to protect the somewhat fragile plastic sight element. It goes on easily and is locked in tight with the detent on the ramp but can be removed with a moderate push of my thumb.

NECG makes very good stuff and all told the prices for the bigger items are pretty reasonable for the quality you get - especially compared to some other company's products and prices - but IMO they really ding you on replacement beads with a nickel and dime thrown in for shipping - over $8 to ship a .2 ounce bead. Even that said, the beads are made with the same quality as the rest of their products. I've ordered and installed two replacement front sights and both fit perfectly. They only needed light tapping to go in but didn't have to be filed to fit and are good and snug with zero play or looseness at all.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!