Originally Posted by kenoh2
A 95% 320 is in my squirrel rifle rotation. 36g HP Mini Mags are about as accurate as anything out of it. Shoots good enough to be treated to a new 3-9x33 Leupold scope.
Passed on a 99% 320 missing the bolt and mag for $120 at a show last year.
Passed on a 50% 310 for $150 at a local shop earlier this year. I would like to get a 310 but this one was very rough.

I bought one five and one ten round mag at shows for $40 each.

Funny... there is a listing for two 320 "bolt carriers" listed on ebay right now. shocked I don't think I'm interested.

My points exactly..

The m320 is certainly no better of a rifle than any other American made walnut stocked bolt actioned rimfire sporter of it's day.
Which is why it was quickly discontinued...even with "Winchester" stamped on the barrel,it set no sales records..

The two I owned shot well,but no better than the Remingtons and Marlins of that era I have owned.

The magazines (when you can find them)cost 3- 4 times what Winchester m69/75/52 repro mags cost.Just from a practcal standpoint it makes kt more expensuve to iwn thatn just its initial purchase price.

Unless you can pick one up fairly cheap(less than $300) there are better Winchester rimfire bolt guns to put your $$ in.