Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
Well the rifle arrived Friday night and I got a chance to shoot it minimally Saturday. It was definitely someone's truck gun as it showed quite a bit of bluing wear on the barrel and finish wear on the walnut stock. Trigger was just over 3 pounds, minimal creep. The first couple of groups were golf ball sized at 35 yards with GECO ammo. I pulled the bolt and inspected the bore on Sunday morning. I don't typically clean my rimfires, but this one NEEDED IT. After about a 30 min cleaning session, I grab an assortment of ammo, GECO, Aguila, SK, and Mini Mags. After several 5 shot strings, the barrel was beginning to season and the groups started shrinking. After about a box of the GECO, I moved my target up to the 25 yard line. I was able to keep 5 shots of the all of the above ammo inside of a 3/8" dot. It came with a 3-9X40 Tasco with some sort of dot crosshair. It will not win any beauty contest, but it was just what I was looking for to put in the overhead rack of my Pioneer. I gladly paid the asking price that was well south of $200.

At $200 ,it sounds like you got a good deal..