Wonderful, just wonderful. I retire, leave the computer alone for a month or so, miss the notice and find out now that John has a new book out. Just what I need, another book and a bill for $32 when my first retirement check hasn't arrived yet. Sheeesh, what next? A flat tire?

Really though, it took reading about 3 posts to know I was going to place an order...............................again. smile

MD, expect to see an order online or perhaps I'll just send you a snail mail envelope like we did in the horse and buggy days before computers. Well, maybe it would be more correct to say in the carbureted vehicle days (that apparently is such an ancient term the spell checker here doesn't recognize it confused ). Regards to the editor too.

Geno

PS Ha! I solved one problem. Birthday coming up soon so I just asked the wonderful wife if she'd like to buy me a book. Answer: "sure". One has to love it when pieces fall into place!!

Last edited by Valsdad; 08/15/17. Reason: PS re: birthday

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?